Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Introduction

Holy shit, I set up a blog ages ago and forgot about it before I even posted anything! Art college, you have ruined my mind. Well not so much the college as all the things I did while...not strictly at college. I mean I was a student there but I swear to Christ I only dropped acid at college once...or was it more...point is: I earned my olive oil that day.

Inspired by my chum Jenova Reunion, I decided to start posting a blog. Of course already having set one up some time ago for movie reviews and shit sure made the first step easy. However, I have since decided that doing purely reviews would be boring and its not like anyone will be reading this anyway so instead I have decided to try and use this thing as a forum for my budding interest in writing comedy. I also do stand up. As soon as I get another gig I will bring a video camera to it and not suck. I promise.

So with that in mind I thought I would offer a brief Titter-esque review of the Academy Awards this year, both the show itself and the Awards that were given out. Like I said, this will be based on the Twitter system of less than 142 characters.

This year, the oscars sucked a bag of dicks. Not the films themselves, they were great but the show itself did. I don't know who shoved the sticks up James Franco and Anne Hathaways assholes, but I'd like them to remove it please. And I'd also like the job next year. Unless they bring Alec Baldwin back. I need money, but not that much.

I mean, they're both good actors and we all know about Franco and his 'relaxation techniques,' so what happened? My theory is that they replaced them with shitt performance droids. Also, whoever had the idea for the Anne Hathaway as Hugh Jackman spoof, should be shot. Twice. As a wise man once said anyone worth shooting, is worth shooting twice.

I ignored my Twitter thing there. Mainly cos Twitter is stupid, but also because my blog, my rules. Beeyotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment